Besan ke Pakoray
- 3 cups Chickpea flour
- 2 normal Onion (cut)
- 2 big Potato (square cut or julian cut)
- 2 TBS Coriander crushed
- 1/4 cup Spinach (cut) (optional)
- 1/4 cup Fenugreek leaves (cut) (optional)
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Salt add to taste
- Red peppers add to taste
- 4 Green chilies crushed
- 1/4 cup Fresh parsley (cut)
- 1/4 cup Mint leaves
- 2 tsp Chat masala (optional)
- 2 TBS Yogurt
- Water as required
- Oil for frying
Crush 1 radish, squeeze its water, and keep dry crushed radish to be served with pakoras.
- In a bowl, add cut potato and onion and add salt to it, mix it and leave it for 15 minutes, later you will see water in it and you have to add less additional water to make flour batter.
- Now add all the other ingredients to the bowl and mix well. Add water in small quantities to make flour batter. Batter should be very thin, it should be thick in consistency.
- Yogurt will help in less absorption of oil in pakoray while frying.
- Heat oil in a deep pan, take out the batter with a spoon and put it in oil this will make a pakora. Make more pakoras and fry on a medium heat till brown and cooked.
- Dish them out and serve hot with the crushed radish and yogurt mint sauce. Kids would love it with ketchup.
0 0 100 0