Bistro roast chicken is a perfect valentine dinner for those who are on diet. This tender and moist chicken has the wonderful flavors of fresh herbs. Serve it with roasted potatoes and onions and you will surely going to enjoy it.
- 3 1/2 lb chicken
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 whole garlic heads
- Add all the marinade ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Coat chicken with the marinade ingredients. Loose skin from breast and drumsticks and make sure to coat the marinade mixture under loosened skin.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Meanwhile remove the skin from garlic (but do not peel it). Wrap each head in foil.
- Place chicken on a roasting pan along with the garlic heads and bake for 40-50 min or until the juices runs clear when a piece is pierced with knife.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle fresh rosemary and thyme sprigs. Enjoy the chicken with roasted potatoes and the pulp from the roasted garlic.
0 0 100 0