Chicken and Potato Cutlets: These patties are all time favorite of everyone. Its a perfect starter to any meal and also tastes great in a wrap/sandwich. Also makes a perfect and a healthy lunch for your kids.
- 250g Chicken (boiled and shredded)
- 3 Potato (boiled and mashed)
- 1 tsp Garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp Ginger (minced)
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Chili (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 3 Green Chili (finely chopped)
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 4 tbsp Fresh Coriander (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Mint (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- Bread crumbs for coating
- Oil for frying
- In a large mixing bowl add shredded chicken, potatoes, ginger, garlic, salt, red chili powder, crushed red chili, black pepper, cumin powder, green chilies, onion, coriander, mint and lemon juice.
- Mix everything with your hands until well combined.
- Take some mixture and make round shape cutlet.
- Finish the mixture by making cutlets of same size.
- Dip each cutlet in beaten egg and then coat with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Fry cutlets in 3-4 batches on medium heat from both sides until golden and crispy.
- Drain them on paper towel.
- Place chicken potato cutlet on platter and serve with ketchup or any dip of your choice, enjoy!!
100 0 100 4