These beautifully browned fried mushrooms are a perfect side dish. Fried mushrooms can also be a superb appetizer or a tasty snack.
- 36 large sized Mushrooms
- 4 Eggs
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 bunch fresh Coriander leaves
- 250 g Breadcrumbs
- 40 g grated Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp hot Paprika
- Oil for frying
- 40 ml Water
- Wash the mushrooms and wipe with a damp cloth. In a bowl whisk together eggs and water. Season with salt and pepper. Wash the coriander leaves, dry and finely chop them.
- Divide the breadcrumbs in three equal parts and put in three smaller bowls. In the first bowl mix in Parmesan cheese, in the second one mix in paprika powder and in third one mix in the finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Dip the mushrooms for a few seconds in the egg mixture and then roll some of them in breadcrumbs-Parmesan mixture, some in the breadcrumbs-paprika mixture and some in the breadcrumbs-coriander mixture.
- Heat oil on medium heat and fry the mushrooms until they are golden brown. Drain on paper towel.
- Serve the mushrooms in a plate or thread them onto skewers and serve.
0 0 100 0