Gola kebab is a premium dish to be served with your hearty meal on a very special occasion. With its unique and extraordinary taste, it is very fascinating and easy to make without requiring any extra effort. Just mix all the ingredients in a chopper, make balls, deep fry and enjoy them.
- 1/2 kg Beef, finely minced
- 2 Onion
- 1 TBS Ginger paste
- 1 TBS Garlic paste
- 1 Egg
- 1 TBS Pappaya
- 2 TBS (heaped) Gram flour
- 1 TBS Coriander seeds, crushed finely
- 1 tsp All-spice powder
- 1 TBS Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Yogurt
- 4 - 6 Green chillies
- 1/2 cup Fresh coriander leaves
- Fresh mint leaves few (optional)
- 1 TBS Red chilli powder (for more spicy kebabs)
- 1 tsp Salt or add to taste
- Fry onion in oil on medium heat till they get brown in color. Take them out on paper towel and let them cool. When its cool and crispy, grind it finely .
- Roast the cumin seeds powder and coriander powder in a dry pan over very low heat till fragrant. Take them out in a plate and let them cool.
- Likewise roast gram flour. (Or take roasted grams and grind it to powder form)
- In a chopper, add all the ingredients (except yogurt, coriander leaves and mint leaves) and chop them till all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Take the mixture out of the chopper and mix in coriander leaves, mint leaves and yogurt. Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours.
- Make small bit oval balls taking small portions at a time from the mixture. (You can either insert a long toothpick through their center or make them otherwise)
- Take some oil in a deep frying pan, heat it and fry your tasty kebabs at low heat till their coating gets brown in color and they are completely cooked and tender.
- Dish them out, garnish with fresh green leaves and serve with your favorite dip.