A very yummy and creamy malai chicken krahi, with a combinational taste of spices with cream. This very simple recipe is based on daily-use ingredients.
- 1 kg Chicken
- 4 Onion cut
- 2 TBS Garlic crushed
- 2 TBS Ginger crushed
- 4 large Tomatoes
- 5 - 6 Green chilies
- 1/2 cup Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Fresh cream
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Coriander crushed
- 2 tsp or add to taste Salt
- 2 TBS or add to taste Red peppers
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Fresh parsley for garnishing
- Heat oil in a pan and fry chicken in it till it changes its color.
- Take chicken out of the pan and fry oil in the same oil till its golden brown color. Add crushed garlic and fry till golden and fragrant.
- Add chicken and fry well for 12 minutes. Add salt, turmeric powder and red peppers and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, green chilies and yogurt to the chicken and cook over medium flame, covered and stirring occasionally.
- When the tomatoes water dries out and gravy leaves the oil fry for 5 minutes. Make sure chicken is tender till this time. Add cumin seeds and coriander.
- Now add cream to the pan and cook over low flame till it is all mixed and cooked well. This will take approximately 8 – 10 minutes. NOTE: If fresh cream is not available, use fresh malai we gather from the milk at home.
- Dish it out, garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot.
0 0 100 0