Mexican Corn Salad……If you love corns then you are definitely going to love this salad full of corns served in a bowl with some vegetables. For an extra flavor i have used mayonnaise and cheese.(For food safety, refrigerate any salad with a mayonnaise based dressing)
- 3 cups frozen/fresh corns
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (optional)
- 1 jalpeno pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- If using fresh corns then heat oil in a pan, add corns and cook until tender (it takes 8-10 min). If using frozen corns, defrost before using.
- Meanwhile mix all the other ingredients in a bowl (except salt, black pepper and lime juice). Add corns with the other ingredients when soften.
- Stir in the lime juice and season with salt and black pepper. Serve and enjoy.
100 0 100 1