Mixed Bean Salad- A wonderful and colourful bean salad, served as a side dish with BBQ or any other meal.
- 1 can or 2 cups black beans (cooked)
- 1 can or 2 cups red kidney beans (cooked)
- 1 can or 2 cups white kidney beans (cooked)
- 1 can or 2 cups black eyed peas (cooked)
- 1 tin corns
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2-3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup parsely, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped (optional)
- 1-2 green bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Add all the beans and chopped ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Mix dressing ingredients i.e olive oil, vinegar, lime juice in another bowl and dizzle over beans and vegetables mixture.
- Season with salt and black pepper. Cover and refrigerate it for 1-2 hours before serving.
100 0 100 25