Mushroom Risotto is a fine microwave dish made with mushrooms, cheese and rice. Do try this quick and easy recipe at home!
- 10 ounces quartered Mushrooms
- 2 tbsp Butter
- quarter cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- Course Salt to taste
- Ground Pepper to taste
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- one cup Rice
- Take a dish like pyrex that is safe to be used in microwave. Now add butter and thyme to it and mix well. Microwave it for about a minute. Then add mushrooms, salt and pepper and microwave again for eight minutes. Take it out in a serving dish.
- Next, add chicken broth, rice, garlic, salt and pepper in the same microwave safe dish and give it a 9 minutes round. Add two cups water and give a 9 minutes round again.
- Add the mushroom mix to this dish and microwave for two minutes. Sprinkle parmesan on top. If need be, add more water and cook a little more.
0 0 100 0