This Roasted chicken with the amazing flavor of lemon and herbs is simple and easy to prepare and your whole family will love this dinner.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- lemon slices and lettuce for garnishing
- 1 teaspoon garlic chopped
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Flatten chicken breast with rolling pin and transfer them to a baking dish.
In a small bowl add chopped garlic, lemon juice, salt, ground black pepper, olive oil ,mustard powder, dried oregano, dried thyme and dried parsley. Mix well.
Pour the mixture over flatten chicken breasts and rub the mixture to coat the chicken from both sides.
Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes or until juices run clear and chicken is cooked properly.(while baking change the sides of chicken breast)
- Remove from oven and serve hot with pita bread or rice.
100 0 100 1