One of the unique biryani recipe amongst vast range of traditional biryani recipes when you don’t feel like having a meet in your dinner
- 1/2 kg Rice
- 250 gms Beef mince
- 250 gms Sabat Masoor
- 4 Egg boiled and sliced
- 4 Onion, fried and golden brown, keep half for later use.
- 8-10 cloves Garlic
- 4-5 Tomato cut
- 6-8 Green Chilis
- Salt add to taste
- Red peppers add to taste
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 TBS Cumin seeds
- 1 TBS Crushed Corriander
- 2 Slices of Lemons
- 2 TBS Tamarind pulp
- 2 pinch Zarda food color
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1/2 cup or as required Oil
- Boil rice in a salted water, when they are ready and tender, drain out its water and keep it aside .
- Take water in a pan , add 1 TBS salt , 1 tsp red peppers , 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, sabat masoor and bring it to boil . Cook till masoor are tender and done. Drain out its water and keep it aside.
- Take oil in a pan, fry onion till golden brown (keep half of it for later use) . Add crushed garlic to it and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, green chillis, beef mince to the pan with half cup of water and cook over medium heat.
- When its cooked and tender make sure its water dries out, fry it for 10 to 15 minutes with salt, red peppers, turmeric powder, tamarind pulp, yogurt.
- In another big pan, layer its bottom with boiled rice, put 1/3 of fried mince and sabat masoor, boiled egg, cumin seeds, crushed coriander, fried onion and lemon slices. Repeat this layering twice, sprinkle zarda food color over top, cover it airtight and cook on very low heat for 2 to 3 minutes or till ready.
- Dish it out. Serve hot with the salad.
0 0 100 0