This yummy prawn pasta require no fuss without compromising the flavor. Just grab its ingredients and make this incredibly delicious dish within no time. With the strong prawns flavor, this pasta is a favorite dish for the prawn lovers and a special lunch for the family and friends. So do try this at home and ENJOY!
- 500 gms prawns, peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 450 gms spaghetti
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tsp red chili flakes
- 1/2 glass apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 glass water
- 3/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- salt add to taste
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Cook pasta in salted hot water, as instructed on the pack, until al dente. Drain, keep them under running water for few seconds and stir so they do not stick together. Keep aside for later use.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet and fry garlic until fragrant. Add red chili flakes and cook for another minute.
- Add the prawns and cook till they turned pink about 2-3 minutes. Do not over cook them or they will turn hard and non chewable.
- Tip in the vinegar, water and cook till the liquid reduced to half.
- Stir in the tomato paste and simmer for about 5-7 minutes or till the sauce thickens. Season with salt.
- Add spaghetti to the skillet along with the parsley and toss gently to mix well.
- Dish it out, sprinkle some chopped parsley and delicious spaghetti con gamberetti is ready to serve.