The sweet and tangy flavor of Thousand Island Dressing is best used with crunchy salads/ crudities. It can also be used as a sauce in burgers and sandwiches. Try this home made Thousand island dressing which is less expensive than the one available at a store
There are many variations in making this dressing, but the basic ingredient is mayonnaise. You can store it in a refrigerator for 2-3 months.
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 2 Green Olives (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Egg White (boiled & chopped)
- 1 tsp Parsley (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Pickled Cucumber (chopped)
- 1 tsp Chili Sauce
- 4 tbsp Ketchup
- Salt a pinch
- Ground Black Pepper a pinch
- 2 tsp Sugar
- Take a bowl, add in mayonnaise.
- Mix ketchup and chili sauce in mayonnaise.
- Add in all the remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Serve with salads or as a dip with your favorite snack.