Zucchini fritters are great to be served as a side dish or as an appetizer and it is a best way to have the vegetable in your meal. It tastes perfect with yogurt sauce or sour cream.
- 450g Zucchini (peeled and shredded)
- Green Onion (finely chopped) 3-4 White Cheese Or Feta (mashed) 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup Fresh Dill (finely chopped)
- 2 Egg (beaten)
- 4-5 tbsp Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper/Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 6 to 8 Mint Leaves
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- Lemon Slices for garnishing
- Transfer the shredded zucchini to a colander to drain off the excess water. Wait for 10 min. After 10 min squeeze out excess water with your hands.
- In a large bowl add zucchini, chopped green onion, chopped fresh dill, mashed feta, beaten egg, salt, black pepper, cumin, cayenne pepper, mint leaves and flour. Mix well.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Drop in the full tablespoons of the mixed batter into the skillet.
- Fry on medium heat for 2 minutes on each side until it turns golden brown. Take out the fried zucchini fritters on a paper towel so that the excess oil is absorbed by the towel.
- Repeat the process with remaining batter.
- Served zucchini fritters with garlic lemon yogurt sauce and ENJOY!
0 0 100 0